Tencent technology news November 15th, Jingdong group (NASDAQ: JD) released 2016 fiscal year third quarter results. Non GAAP (Non-GAAP) net profit grew over 10 times, non GAAP (Non-GAAP) Jingdong store operating margin for sixth consecutive quarters of positive group, the past 12 months free cash flow hit a record high, reflecting the company’s strong momentum of development and potential.
Jingdong 2016 Q3 performance core data:
– third quarter net income of 60 billion 700 million yuan, an increase of more than Wall Street expectations of more than 38%.
– third quarter total transaction (GMV) reached 158 billion 800 million yuan, excluding the total amount of virtual goods transactions amounted to RMB 155 billion 600 million yuan, an increase of 47%, ahead of the industry average growth rate of *2.
– third quarter group gross profit of $9 billion 600 million, non GAAP (Non-GAAP) gross profit of 9 billion 400 million yuan, an increase of 59%.
– third quarter non GAAP (Non-GAAP) net profit of $269 million, net profit of $23 million over the same period last year, an increase of more than 10 times.
– third quarter Jingdong mall under non GAAP (Non-GAAP) operating margin was 1.1%, compared to the same period last year was 0.7%, has achieved a positive for the sixth consecutive quarter.
– as of September 30, 2016, free cash flow in the past 12 months amounted to 16 billion 700 million yuan, a record high.
– strong ability to obtain new users, as of September 30, 2016, the number of active users in the past 12 months to maintain rapid growth, reaching 198 million 700 thousand, an increase of 57%.
– excluding virtual goods in the third quarter to complete the order volume of 401 million 200 thousand, an increase of 55%.
– the rapid increase in the proportion of mobile terminal, the third quarter through the mobile terminal to complete the order of the proportion of nearly 8, up to 79.7%, an increase of more than 110%.
– the fourth quarter of 2016 net income is expected to be between 75 billion yuan to 77 billion 500 million yuan, an increase of about 37% to 42%, more than Wall Street expected.
performance growth exceeded Wall Street expectations
this quarter, Jingdong continues to lead the industry proud speed. Excluding virtual goods trading volume (GMV) amounted to 155 billion 600 million yuan, an increase of 47%, ahead of the industry average growth rate of *2; net income of up to $60 billion 700 million, an increase of 38%, exceeding Wall Street expectations.
Liu Qiangdong, chief executive officer of
Jingdong group (micro-blog), said, "we are on