He added: “I feel the people there love me and in life you have to look for that. Life is beautiful and short and you must look for what you think is best for you.” Mourinho managed Chelsea between 2004 and 2007 and led them to back-to-back Premier League titles in 2005 and 2006. The 50-year-old looks set to replace former interim manager Rafael Benitez, who left the club are leading them to a third-place finish and the Europa League trophy. Mourinho’s appointment may be imminent but the Premier League was forced to issue an apology to Chelsea after their own website jumped the gun on the announcement. An article, headlined ‘Jose Mourinho makes Chelsea return’, was published on Sunday with Monday’s date on it but has since been removed from the premierleague.com website. A spokesman for the Premier League confirmed the article had been published in error. ”It was a publishing error. We took it down as soon as we were notified of it, and we’ve spoken to and apologised to Chelsea. We have no prior knowledge of any movement or any announcement (regarding Mourinho).” The article’s sub-header read ‘Portuguese coach back at Stamford Bridge after signing a XX-year contract’, and the Premier League indicated it was an article which was being prepared in anticipation of a possible announcement. The Premier League is trying to ascertain whether the publication of the article was the result of a system failure or human error. Mourinho’s era as Real Madrid boss ended on Saturday night with a 4-2 win over Osasuna in the Primera Division, with the Portuguese having already confirmed he would leave the Spanish giants at the end of the season. Before he left Spain, Mourinho spoke to TV football show Punto Pelota about his future plans, and said: “I’m going to London on Monday and at the end of the week I will be the manager of Chelsea.” Jose Mourinho has said that he will be the new Chelsea manager by the end of the week. Press Association
This upcoming lobster mini-season is in danger of being canceled after authorities in the Keys wrote a letter to Governor Ron DeSantis urging him to prevent the event from happening.The village of Islamorada sent the letter to the governor stating their fear that the season would send an influx of visitors to the area while the number of COVID cases continue to rise.While Islamorada wants the event canceled in their area, Palm Beach County Administrator Verdenia Baker says that they do not plan to cancel mini-season in Palm Beach.Baker says she feels it is safe to continue because charter dive boats have been mandated to operate at half capacity.
Meanwhile, Johne Murphy is out for “a number of weeks” after breaking a bone in his hand during training last week. Munster will continue to monitor the fitness of CJ Stander, Simon Zebo and Conor Murray ahead of the visit of Sale in their final Champions Cup pool match.Both Zebo and Stander picked up ankle injuries in Saturday’s defeat to Saracens, with the latter set to undergo a scan.Murray will have the neck injury sustained against Zebre reviewed as the week progresses.