Tag: 爱上海DA

S. Korean woman tests positive for coronavirus after Thailand visit

first_imgThe statement did not explicitly rule out a visit to China by the patient, and KCDC Director Jeong Eun-kyeong declined to comment further.Tanarak Plipat, deputy director-general of the Thai Department of Disease Control, said the woman could have contracted the virus in Thailand.”It’s possible because the virus is already spreading domestically in Thailand,” Tanarak said.Thailand has reported 19 cases of coronavirus, among the highest number of infections outside of China. It confirmed the first case of human-to-human transmission of the virus inside the country on Friday, when a taxi driver tested positive.Topics : A South Korean woman has tested positive for coronavirus after visiting Thailand, South Korean officials said on Tuesday, the first foreign tourist reported to have been infected after a visit to the Southeast Asian nation.The 42-year-old, identified only as Patient 16, flew back to South Korea on Jan. 19 after traveling in Thailand, the Korea Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (KCDC) said in a statement.Treated since developing chills and other symptoms from Jan. 25, the woman did not improve until Sunday, the KCDC added in a statement, and was confirmed positive on Tuesday.last_img read more

Read more…

Hazard and Costa fire warning of Chelsea’s title ambitions

first_imgBy Martyn HermanLONDON,(Reuters)-Chelsea’s points tally after 10 games shows they are twice as good as they were at this stage of last season’s Premier League campaign, which considering the form of Eden Hazard and Diego Costa is hardly surprising.They were both on target yesterday as Chelsea outclassed Southampton 2-0 to move into fourth spot with 22 points — just one behind Manchester City, Arsenal and Liverpool.The poor form and questionable appetite of both Costa and Hazard was blamed partly for Chelsea’s dire start to last season that ultimately cost manager Jose Mourinho his job.However, the duo who helped fire Chelsea to the 2014-15 title are thriving once again in Antonio Conte’s 3-4-3 system.Hazard’s opener after six minutes meant he has scored in three consecutive Premier League games and has five for the season. This time last year he had failed to register and did not score his first league goal until April.Likewise, Costa, looking again like the marauding bruiser who ran defences ragged when he first arrived at Stamford Bridge rather than the disinterested figure he cut early last season, already has eight league goals to his credit.It took him until January to reach that total last season and he had managed just two in the league when Mourinho was sacked.His second-half effort, a curling shot from 25 metres, was sublime but it was his work rate across the pitch that rubbed off on the Spain international’s team mates.“When you see Eden and Diego, and Pedro, working very hard during the game, you are happy,” Conte said of his front three.“They are strikers and usually it’s a bit difficult for the strikers to work for the team, but their commitment and work-rate is fantastic.”Chelsea’s defending too has been unrecognisable this season. They have conceded nine goals compared to the 19 they had already leaked after 10 games under Mourinho a year ago.Even with skipper John Terry fit to return yesterday, Brazilian David Luiz was again preferred alongside Gary Cahill and Cesar Azpilicueta and did not put a foot out of place.“I’m very happy after this performance. I saw great commitment, work rate — with the ball and without it. For the fourth game we keep a clean sheet, it’s fantastic,” Conte said.“It’s early for us to speak about title contenders. We have to work very hard to continue. We can improve a lot. We must improve.”last_img read more

Read more…

Celtic to be handed Champions League reprieve?

first_imgCeltic could be handed a sensational Champions League reprieve after UEFA launched an investigation into the eligibility of one of Legia Warsaw’s players during their 6-1 aggregate win over the Scottish champions.The Polish side confirmed that they had been asked for information from the European governing body.A statement on Legia’s official website read: “The club announces that in connection with the Celtic FC-Legia Warsaw match in the second leg of the third qualifying round of the Champions League, UEFA opened an investigation into the participation of Bartosz Bereszynskiego.“The club is preparing the relevant information and explanations, which will be sent to UEFA today.“The result of the investigation will be announced immediately after its completion.” Celtic players look dejected 1last_img read more

Read more…