Tag: 杭州 新茶上市 会所

Cuomo: Broome County is a virus hot spot

first_img(WBNG) — Governor Andrew Cuomo announced Broome County has an infection rate of 3.1%, making it a hot spot in the state. County officials linked the elevated cases to bars and restaurants in the city’s west side. As of Monday, there are 413 active cases of COVID-19 in Broome County. Over 150 are located in Binghamton. To see where cases are located in Broome County click here. Cuomo says local governments need to do a better job at enforcing virus safety.last_img

Read more…

St. Therese-MTCC Hospital to serve as quarantine facility

first_img“We need quarantine centers like thisto ensure proper social distancing. We are expecting more OFW arrivals,” saidTreñas. Friday last week, April 17, 15personnel of the Philippine Army’s 552nd Engineer Construction Battalion and53rd Engineering Brigade came over to help prepare the hospital as quarantinefacility. Returning overseas Filipino workers(OFWs, land-based or sea-based) will also be quarantined in this facility. St. Therese-MTCC Hospital canaccommodate up to 45 persons for quarantine. ILOILO City – St. Therese-MTCC Hospitalis being readied as this city’s quarantine facility for mild and asymptomaticcases of coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19), according to Mayor Jerry Treñas. ILOILO CITY GOVERNMENT The City Health Office will manage thequarantine facility. The city government will shoulder the electricity and theneeds of persons to be quarantined, said Treñas. Fifty-one of these OFWs were residentsof this city./PN He also said he would be askingprivate doctors to help the facility. Treñas said her sister-in-law, Ma.Teresa Sebastian-Sarabia, offered her hospital as quarantine facility. A few weeks ago, the Office of CivilDefense (OCD) Region 6 designated John B. Lacson Foundation Maritime Universityin Arevalo district as quarantine facility for some 150 Ilonggo OFWs strandedin Metro Manila.last_img read more

Read more…

Errors Costly For Trojans

first_img Bio State budget vs. job creation – January 22, 2015 BAR HARBOR — The Trojans baseball team looked as though it was going to stage a late-game comeback against the Foxcoft Academy Ponies on May 11 at Mount Desert Island High School. With two outs and bases loaded, a Foxcroft error sent the tying MDI run across the plate in the bottom of the seventh inning, but after an umpire consultation, the call was reversed sending MDI runner Jasper Cousins back to third base. One quick out later and the game ended 6-5 in the Ponies’ favor. A series of errors by second baseman Willie Clark in the third inning gave the Ponies a jumpstart, putting the team in the lead 4-1.The Trojans worked their way back into the game by the bottom of the fourth, taking Foxcroft’s lead down to two points, 5-3. Both teams went three and out in the next two innings. In the top of the sixth, the Ponies tacked one more run on a dropped grounder.This is placeholder textThis is placeholder textThen the Trojans hopes were raised and dashed by a swirl of events. For more sports stories, pick up a copy of the Mount Desert Islander. admin Latest Postscenter_img Latest posts by admin (see all) Hancock County Court News Nov. 3 thorugh Dec. 11 – January 22, 2015 House fire in Winter Harbor – October 27, 2014last_img read more

Read more…

English pacer Jofra Archer abused on social media! Read what one racist ‘fan’ called…

first_imgJofra ArcherAdvertisement NBA Finals | Brooklyn Vs5tWingsuit rodeo📽Sindre E7pd8( IG: @_aubreyfisher @imraino ) bpWould you ever consider trying this?😱7gdmCan your students do this? 🌚57s4dRoller skating! Powered by Firework England’s World Cup hero, Jofra Archer has condemned the racial abuse he suffers “on a regular basis” – while asking the authorities to take proper action. On Tuesday the 24-year-old speedster uploaded a screenshot of the racial slurs he received on the social media platform Instagram a couple of days ago, citing that he does not understand why someone would make such comments. Advertisement Picture Credit: BBC Sport“I have given a lot of thought about reacting to this and I hope no one else has to deal with stuff like this on a regular basis, it is not ever acceptable and should be addressed properly in my opinion. I will never understand how people feel so free to say these things to another human being, it baffles me,” Archer wrote on his Instagram story along with the screenshot of the racial abuse on Monday evening.Picture Credit: IG/jofraarcherThe Rajasthan Royals bowler, who helped England lift their first ever World Cup last year at home, said the issue needed to be “addressed properly”.Advertisement However, this isn’t the first time that Archer has been subjected to racial abuse. During England’s tour of New Zealand last November, Archer experienced the shameful practice as he scored a second-innings 30 during England’s defeat in Mount Maunganui.“A bit disturbing hearing racial insults today while battling to help save my team. The crowd has been amazing this week except for that one guy. The Barmy Army was good as usual also.” Archer tweeted after the match.Advertisement Following the incident, a police investigation was launched and the New Zealand Cricket Council on January announced that a 28-year-old man had been identified as the perpetrator. The man was then handed a ban from all of the country’s stadiums for two years while being issued a verbal warning for using insulting language by the authorities.But Archer feels that isn’t enough to stop such incidents. The Sussex pacer who is recovering from a stress fracture in his elbow, last week, tweeted a link to a YouTube video which accused him of pulling “race card nonsense” regarding the abuse he suffered in New Zealand.“This is the most rubbish I’ve ever seen on the internet and it makes me sick to my stomach,” he said in the tweet. You may also like:Jofra Archer subjected to racial abuse in innings defeat, New Zealand Cricket issues apologyPolice are investigating alleged racially-aggravated assault at Chelsea’s club academy Advertisementlast_img read more

Read more…