Tag: 娱乐地图ylmap论坛

Huawei Y7 with 4000mAh battery, EMUI 5.1, Android Nougat launched

first_imgHuawei Y7 was silently launched on Wednesday. Furthermore, the Chinese smartphone manufacturer is geared up to launch the rumoured Huawei Nova 2 on May 26. The newly announced Huawei Y7 delivers a good battery backup with the help of massive 4000mAh battery that powers the device.The key factor about the newly launched Huawei Y7 is its 4000mAh battery. Furthermore, other factors that make the Android smartphone a good one is because the device runs EMUI 5.1 based on Android 7.0 Nougat. The handset is announced in several colour variants including – grey, prestige gold, and silver.Also Read: Nokia 3310 may not be a smartphone but for Rs 3310 it is one hell of a phone”EMUI 5.1 provides an in-depth customization and refreshing new interpretation of Android 7.0 [Nougat]. With a brand new redesigned interface, over 90-percent of core operations can be completed in just 3 steps. And new features like Eye Comfort Mode helps you filter out blue light and provides relief to visual fatigue,” the company says on its website.Huawei Y7 runs on the latest Android 7.0 Nougat and comes packed by a 5.5-inch HD display with 720×1280 pixels resolution. The phone display is further protected with a 2.5D glass layer on top. Furthermore, the smartphone is powered by an octa-core Snapdragon 435 processor, which is coupled with Adreno 505 GPU and 2GB of RAM. On the storage front, the new Huawei smartphone comes with 16GB of internal storage, which can be further expandable up to 128GB via microSD card.Also Read: Instagram stopped working for over an hour last night, no one knows whyadvertisementOn the camera front, Hauwei Y7 with a 12-megapixel camera on the rear, which also comes with LED flash. While on the front, the smartphone sports an 8-megapixel camera. Further, in terms of connectivity, the smartphone offers several options including — 4G LTE, Bluetooth 4.1 LE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, USB 2.0, GPS/GLONASS.Huawei Y7 also includes several other options like — a proximity sensor, ambient light sensor, compass, and an accelerometer. Huawei is yet to announce the price and availability of the newly launched Huawei Y7 as of yet.last_img read more

Read more…

N’Golo Kante ‘special’ but not successor yet, says Claude Makelele

first_imgChelsea midfielder N’Golo Kante’s displays this season have spurred comparisons with ex-Blues star Claude Makelele.But Makelele – Kante’s French compatriot – is reluctant to anoint him as his successor just yet, saying Kante has not faced enough trials and tribulations in his career so far.Kante, 26, was a vital part of Antonio Conte’s Chelsea side as they marched towards the Premier League title this year. It was Kante’s second championship in a row, having helped Leicester City to one of the most improbable triumphs in European football in 2016.Kante’s performances earned him the Football Writers Association’s Player of the Year gong in May, adding to a list of accolades.But Makelele, 44, equally diminutive, combative and a two-time Premier League winner with Chelsea before retiring in 2010, is cautious about saying he has passed the baton – for now.”At the moment Kante is special and one of the best midfielders. The problem is, I played 25 years in football at this level and comparisons are being made in a bad way,” he told Reuters in an interview in the Ethiopian capital Addis Ababa during a publicity tour for his sponsor Heineken.With Chelsea relieved of European duty this season, having failed to qualify, Makelele said the absence of a tougher schedule had benefited Kante’s energetic displays and that next season will be different.”This season he did not play in the Champions League. Every four days there will be games. With the national team there will be games. There will be a lot of games. He needs to get that experience,” he said.advertisement”When he is at that level, he will not run 90 minutes all the time. He will need to listen to the rhythm, the way he plays. This will be key for him. I hope this will be the situation. I hope he does better than I did in my career.””50-50″In addition to Chelsea, Makelele had spells with French sides Nantes and Olympique Marseille, as well as Spain’s Celta Vigo, Real Madrid and Paris St Germain, making over 600 appearances altogether.He was part of the Champions League-winning Real side in 2002 and his former team will lock horns with Italian giants Juventus on Saturday in a bid to claim a 12th European Cup title.Makelele expected an even contest between the star-studded sides, but said the difference would come from key tactical decisions.”I think Juventus have made a lot of progress. For the last three years, they have been fighting for this trophy. Now I think they are ready to fight. Real won La Liga and before they have won the Champions League. They are comfortable and know how to play a final. It is normal for them,” he said.”It is 50-50. But I think the managers (Zinedine Zidane of Real or Massimiliano Allegri of Juventus) will make the difference, and also the big players. This will be the key in the match.”last_img read more

Read more…

FiveYearOld Sutherland Springs Victim Hopes To Be Released From Hospital In January

first_imgCOURTESY / MCMAHAN FAMILYFive-year-old Ryland Ward was shot five times in Sutherland Springs.A five-year-old boy is one of the last victims from the Sutherland Springs shooting that remains hospitalized. Now family members believe he could be out of San Antonio’s University Hospital in a few weeks.  Ryland Ward, who was shot five times, was one of the 20 injured rushed to hospitals Nov. 5, when a gunman killed more than two dozen others during church service. He suffered wounds to his kidney, bladder, arm and leg. His great-uncle Earl McMahan says Ryland has undergone multiple surgeries over the last six weeks.“Right now he’s got a brace on the outside of his leg — screws and pins through his hip down to his femur. He has his arms wrapped. He’s been having skin grafts on it,” he said. “They’ve done all they can for it. There’s going to be more surgeries later on but we’ll just take it as we go.”CREDIT COURTESY PHOTOChancie McMahan, left, sits with her son Ryland Ward a few weeks after he was shot five times in Sutherland Springs.Ryland does not have a damaged spirit. Last week he made a request for Christmas cards to be sent to him at University Hospital. So far he’s received almost 3,000 cards.“He just loves receiving these cards,” McMahan said. “He just lights up. He’s got such an awesome smile and just to see him smile makes everybody happy.”Ryland lost three family members in the shooting. His step-mother Joanne Ward was killed along with Ryland’s sisters, Brooke Ward and Emily Garcia. Joanne Ward sacrificed her life in hopes of saving her children, McMahon said.“Ryland would not be here if she had not laid on top of him,” he said. “She was a really special person.”The family credits the hospital staff and prayers for helping Ryland in his recovery. “There’s just been so many — just not in Texas and the United States but around the world — that’s been praying for him and the others involved,” McMahon said.Ryand was carried out of First Baptist Church by Rusty Duncan, one of the first responders to the scene.“He’s the one that found Ryland in that place and picked him up,” McMahon said.” (He) carried him outside, put the tourniquets on his arm and his leg. … From what I’ve heard the doctors say, (that) is what saved his life.”CREDIT COURTESYNearly 3,000 Christmas cards have been sent to Sutherland Springs shooting victim Ryland Ward, 5.Ryland still has a few surgeries to go before release but family members hope he can be home sometime around his sixth birthday early next month. Sharelast_img read more

Read more…

Art and evolution

first_imgWorks of artists from Portugal, Angola, Brazil, Cape Verde, Mozambique and India comprise the travelling exhibition underway at the India International Centre here. The series of uncanny artworks seem to tell a story. An anti-clock wise tour of the gallery indicates an evolution, a moving forward of time.Organised by Perve Galeria with support of the Portugal Embassy, the exhibition Lusophonies/Lusofonias display both modern and contemporary art by different generations of the Portuguese speaking countries or Lusophones which include Portugal, Angola, Brazil, Cape Verde, Mozambique and certain parts of India. Also Read – ‘Playing Jojo was emotionally exhausting’All the artworks in the exhibition have a common connection, whether experiential or through a formal aesthetic, related to African roots. A troika of oxymoronic images, two from India and one from Africa, serves as a prologue to the collection which manifests the cross-cultural developments that followed the colonization across continents and the struggle against it.“The origin of this collection was the need to reflect on how lusophone countries saw and see Lusophonie, a plural and dialectical vision, full of discrepancies, ambiguities and mutual contamination about culture, society, and even about a common language,” says Nunes. Also Read – Leslie doing new comedy special with NetflixThe show has been chronologically divided into three sections: ‘Colonialism’, ‘Independence’ and ‘Miscegenation and Diaspora.’  Moving from one period to another in the anthology portrays a clear evolution from the “tendency to use art as a revolutionary discourse” in colonies to the establishment of sovereign political regimes after independence.“In Portugal, the freedom of speech that followed several decades of repression was a symptom of the artistic development,” says Nunes. The final part of the Lusophonies exhibition represents the artistic development that has occurred over time extending up to the present, not only in the lusophone world, but also in the countries where artists today work about Lusophonie and African influence issues. Representation from India includes two photographs by Subodh Kerkar and a set of pots or ‘matkas’ usually used by women in Indian villages to carry water.Closing this chapter of exhibition, which speaks majorly of the African influence, is a box of postcard sized artworks, some of them suspended in the air through strings around it, by Nobel Laureate author Gabriel Garcia Marquez. The exhibition is set to be on display till February 15.last_img read more

Read more…

Restore normalcy in Bhatpara within 72 hours CM to cops

first_imgKolkata: Expressing her displeasure over violence at Kankinara and Bhatpara in North 24-Parganas where two persons were killed, Chief Minister Mamata Banerjee on Thursday instructed the police top brass to restore normalcy in the areas within 72 hours. Tanmay Ray Chaudhuri, Commissioner of Police in Barrackpore Police Commissionerate was removed on Thursday evening with Manoj Kumar Verma replacing him. Verma was posted as IGP, Darjeeling.A senior official in the state Secretariat, on condition of anonymity, said that Banerjee has instructed the police to arrest all those involved in the violence irrespective of their party affiliations. “There are a number of miscreants in the area who are moving scot-free even though their names figure in the wanted list of the police. The Chief Minister raised questions regarding the police’s role in bringing them to book,” the official said. Also Read – Rs 13,000 crore investment to provide 2 lakh jobs: MamataThe Chief Minister has also questioned the involvement of outsiders in the incident and asked why the police have been unable to prevent their entry. She had instructed police to conduct naka checking both on land and waterways as well. She expressed her displeasure over the police’s failure in the recovery of arms and ammunition as per intelligence inputs. In recent times, there has been more than one occasion when bombs have been hurled and gunshots fired resulting in unprecedented violence in these areas. Also Read – Lightning kills 8, injures 16 in stateBanerjee chaired a meeting to take stock of the situation and it was under her instruction that DG Virendra went to Bhatpara late on Thursday afternoon. The DG, who was supposed to inaugurate a new police station in Bhatpara in the morning, was compelled to return earlier in the day from the area which was at a stone’s throw distance from the building. Two persons were killed in Bhatpara after a major clash took place between two unidentified groups on Thursday morning. Six police personnel have also been reportedly injured in the incident while the cops had to fire tear gas shells and few rounds of bullet in the air. Authorities have imposed Section 144 in Bhatpara and Jagatdal areas of the North 24-Parganas district following the clashes. Route march has also been carried out in the area. According to sources, hours before the inauguration of the new Bhatpara police station, one Ram Babu Shaw was shot dead within a few hundred metres of the building which triggered massive violence in the area with crude bombs being hurled by miscreants. During the clash, another youth, identified as Dharambir Shaw, and several others were also injured. Later, Dharambir was declared brought dead at the hospital.last_img read more

Read more…

Google announces SOS Alerts coming to Search and Maps to keep you

first_imgAdvertisement Google today announced that it is bringing SOS Alerts in Google Search and Google Maps to help one quickly get up to speed and decide what to do during a crisis.Google will automatically display an SOS Alert at the top of search results when one searches for any crisis or location. The search results will then display useful local information like phone numbers, emergency helplines, websites, and other relevant data. If you are close to an area where a crisis has occurred, you will also automatically receive a notification from Google.In Google Maps, an SOS Alert with an icon pointing the location on the map will be displayed. Tapping on the SOS card will display more information about the crisis and show other relevant information like emergency and helpline numbers. Maps will also provide users with real-time updates on road closures and traffic updates. – Advertisement –  Google says that it has worked closely with government agencies and organisations like the Red Cross, the Federal Emergency Management Agency, and others.Google’s SOS Alerts will not start showing up for every crisis occurring across the world, but the company does plan on making it available “more broadly over time.”As Google rightfully says in its announcement, it is not a feature the company hopes you ever have to use but if you do, it hopes to do its job well of keeping you and your loved ones safe and informed.Credit: AndroidBeat, GoogleBloglast_img read more

Read more…